Here’s What My Services Provide!



Here’s Feedback / Results From Previous Customers:



Karim Testimony

LaKeisha Testimony


MichaelScreen Shot 2014-08-11 at 5.04.21 AM

Paul 200

Karim 9 Sales





Capture1Screen Shot 2014-08-11 at 12.49.33 PM

Michael Sales

Justin Earned 13 Sales For $642 Profit!

Shawn Wallace Video Testimony

Michael Thompson Video Testimony

Felicia Butler Video Testimony

Where Does The Traffic Come From?

I am proudly providing quality traffic that comes from the top tier countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Over 80% of my traffic comes from these countries, and the rest 20% comes from English speaking countries (the traffic is worldwide).

We do not guarantee that you will get exactly 80% of Top Tier country traffic.
These are the results we usually experience, but they may vary!

- 9,000+ subscribers with buyers included
- Built with targeted Organic Traffic, PPC and Trusted Solo Vendors.
- Growing at between 250-300 subscribers per day!
- “Make Money Online” and “Internet Marketing” niche.

And, Here’s What I’d Like You To Do Next :

Please Review My Terms Of Service Below:

  • All solos will be sent out to my lists only, NO exit pop-ups, NO traffic exchanges, NO safelists, NO other things other than my lists.
  • Solos are ONLY for Internet Marketing related free offers, NO MLM/Networking ads, NO randomizer ads and NO paid offers or CB offers. (If you want to advertise a paid offer, contact me first. While exceptions can sometimes be made, I send mostly to free offers. You, of course can then have as many paid OTO’s as you wish after the subscriber has opted in to your list.)
  • Preferably, you provide your swipe and I have the right to change it if it’s needed. Please keep your ad short and sweet.
  • I RESERVE the right to refuse ANY solo ads. If I do not think it’s a good fit and if you cannot change the ad copy or URL, I will refund your money.
  • By placing an order for a solo ad, you agree to the no refund policy
  • I reserve the right to start sending traffic to the URL before the provisional date.


I Would Like You To Go Ahead And Select One Of The Following Solo Ad
Services That Match Your Personal & Business Needs, Today!

100 Unique Clicks – $55

200 Unique Clicks – $110

300 Unique Clicks – $165

400 Unique Clicks – $220

500 Unique Clicks – $275

600 Unique Clicks – $330

700 Unique Clicks – $385

800 Unique Clicks – $440

900 Unique Clicks – $495

1,000 Unique Clicks – $550

Have any questions? Please feel free to email me at:
Or, you can reach out to me on Skype at: More_Royalties
(this is my user name – do a search for it, I am in Maryland)

All the best to you,

P.S. – Your Business, Is My Business. I Want You To Succeed In Your Marketing Goals Because I Will Succeed with You. You Have Nothing To Lose. Order Your Chosen Number Of Clicks Today!

DISCLAIMER: I CANNOT determine the results you will receive with your solo ad. It is up to you to have a high converting offer and sales funnel. You should know how well your squeeze page converts. However, I could guarantee that your offer will be sent to my high quality & responsive list and you’ll get the UNIQUE clicks that you paid for