attention marketers : Get High Quality Traffic @ An Affordable Price

Lead Generation Expert Reveals How To Get Leads, Sales & Sign Ups In Your Business!

See actual results within the next 24 hours...

High Quality Solo Ads From My Highly Responsive List(s) to your offer... BUYERS list included!
Guaranteed Over-Delivery With Every Order!
I Will Help You To Build An Asset That Will Continue To Pay Your Bills!

Lead Generation & Advertising Expert
Rodney Stokes

Get These Awesome Benefits With Your Traffic Today!

See what's included in our Solo Ad services when you get started today.

Fresh Leads Daily

We generate 200-300 fresh leads daily so that you never have to worry about new eyeballs on your offer.

Hungry Buyers

Buyers who are interested in Make Money Online / Work From Home offers are included in each order.

100% Unique Clicks

We guarantee that you will receive 100% unique website visitors to your offer every single time.

Sales Funnel Analysis

Each clients funnel is analyzed before the campaign begins to insure your chances for success.

Email Copy Creation

Targeted email copy will be created that is tailored to your specific product or services.

Bonus Training

You'll receive Traffic & Conversions training after your purchase to help you convert more leads to sales.

Hundreds of Satisfied Customers!

Here are just a handful of happy customers that I have provided Solo Ad traffic to since 2013

The Numbers Don't Lie...

Seth Earned $2,048.38!

Justin Earned 13 Sales & $642 Profit!

Felicia Butler Video Testimony

Nick Lal Video Testimony

Shawn Wallace Video Testimony

Michael Thompson Video Testimony

Bonnie Waters Video Testimony

Gary Bittner Video Testimony

Erica Loudermilk Video Testimony

Choose Your Traffic Package

I am proudly providing quality traffic that comes from the top tier countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Standard Click Package

$.65 Per Click

80% Tier 1 Countries: The other 20% comes from English speaking countries.
Tier 1 Consists of: U.S.A, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia & New Zealand.
Buyers List Included
Traffic & Conversions Bonus Training

I purchased 100 clicks from Rodney. He Over delivered. Good Run 50 opt ins and 12 new members sign ups. I’ll be back 😄

Pandora Martin

Internet Marketer

Premium Click Package

$.75 Per Click

100% Tier 1 Traffic
All United States Visitors
Buyers List Included
Traffic & Conversions Bonus Training

Rodney delivered my traffic promptly and I got 37 opt in. Still counting and 2 ($100) sales. Not bad. Definitely will be a repeat customer.

Bunmi Ayeni

CEO of WorkWithTia

Have A Few Questions I Can Answer?

You can also send me a email directly to:
Or, you can reach out to me on Facebook: My FB Profile

PS. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zelle & Cash App is also accepted. Just contact me above to arrange the transaction!

DISCLAIMER: I CANNOT determine the results you will receive with your Solo Ad. It is up to you to have a high converting offer and sales funnel. You should know how well your squeeze page converts. However, I can guarantee that your offer will be sent to my highly responsive list and you’ll get the UNIQUE clicks that you paid for!

Copyright © R.S.A Services LLC. All Rights Reserved. 

Terms & Conditions | Refund Policy | Contact Us | F.A.Q Affiliates